Need to know the first day!
- Students can:
- Eat at home and come to school at 11:50 a.m.
- Bring home lunch and eat at school. Must be there at 11:15 a.m.
- Eat school lunch. Must be there at 11:15 a.m.
- If your child comes for lunch, they will need to line up at the sign across from the secretary’s desk.
- Ms. Courtney will pick your child up at 11:15 a.m. to drop off his/her backpack, get his/her name tag, and go to lunch.
- If your child is not coming for lunch, class starts at 11:50 a.m.
- School ends at 3:00 p.m. on the back of this is a diagram where our class will be sitting.
- To pick-up you can:
- Park on one of the neighboring streets and walk to our class
- Go through the car line for pick-up (this is very congested and takes a good amount of time to get through)
For more information:
- Go to http://slatterypm.blogspot.com/ to view my classroom disclosure
- Click on the page called Disclosure.
- Please go home, read the disclosure, and I can answer any questions you may have through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at pick-up.
- For year round information please join REMIND by:
- Text: 81010
- Enter the message: @kslattery
- You will receive classroom text messages to help you know what is going on in our classroom.